Thursday, July 10, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Carmi had picked my entry in his "Caption This" photo contest last week. Or was it two weeks ago? Wow, how time flies.

I haven't figured out how to put a nice cool link to Carmi's site in here for you to browse to, but, check it out. He is at http://writteninc.blogspot.com/

I want to say "WOW" to all the people that came over to read my very 1st blog entry. That must be what they mean when they say "The power of the internet". Who knew that anyone would actually read it? The older I get, the more amazed by stuff I get. I used to think that I had a pretty good idea how things worked. I have to admit now, that I have absolutely no idea how anything works anymore. I'm just glad they do.

More later.

Have fun folks.

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

It still freaks me out how far a few words can travel when you get 'em online. It's a neat thing, and something I never would have imagined all those years ago when I hung out in your office for morning meetings.

Them was fun times. So are these. It's good to have you in the blogosphere, Kevin.